Treat mom with this special trio. The set includes a bar of our lavender soap, hand and body lotion and lavender hydrosol with tea tree oil.
Beautifully scented with Lavender Essential Oil that is sure to soothe and relaxes all your senses. Perfect for dry skin all year long. This is a thick and luxurious moisturizer that is not sticky or oily on the skin.
Essential oils used in our products are grown and distilled on our small Lavender farm in Midland, MI. Thoughtfully yours.
Ingredients (Lavender Scent)
Distilled water, shea butter, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, emulsifying wax, stearic Acid, phenonip, lavender essential oil.
Our Lavender Soap Bar is designed to clean and soothe even the most sensitive skin without leaving a film. Eucalyptus essential oil invigorates and helps diminish the appearance of blemishes and excess oil on the surface of your skin.
Rich in nutrients and admired for its energizing, clean scent, our Lavender Soap Bar is ideal for all skin types and is gentle enough to use on children.
Handcrafted and thoughtfully made, from LaLa.
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Mango Butter, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavender Essential Oil, Mica.
LaLa hydrosols are a100% pure American made product. Our lavender is grown in Midland, MI on our
small farm, distilled on-site using an alembic copper still for added benefits. This product is infused with Tea Tree Oil for added anti-bacterial effects.
100% Pure Hydrosol
100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
Size: 4 OZ
Lavender, full of detoxifying properties and an excellent stress reliever helps keep infections at bay. Coveted traditionally for over a millennia and among one of the holy herbs since biblical times, Lavender is one of the most versatile and well-loved herbs and scents in the world and is most known for its relaxing effects that transport you to a realm of peace for the body, mind, and spirit.
- Lavender is renowned to put you in a state of serenity as it whisks away nervous tensions, restlessness, and anxiety.
- Rich in antioxidants, it keeps your body and mind healthy and emotions lulled into a relaxed state.
- Lavender’s healing properties help heal and nourish dry skin and it also brings relief to minor cuts, burns, or bug bites.
- Mist away with Lavender, laden with phytonutrients and potent antioxidants that help restores good complexion, reduce acne, and slow down the effects of aging.
How to use
- For an aura of freshness and peaceful vitality, spray some Lavender hydrosol and allow the fragrance to permeate your space.
- For smooth, beautiful complexion, mist gently with Lavender hydrosol and let it soothe and purify the skin as you bask in its rich aroma.
- Relish the magic of a warm, satisfying, and relaxing bath experience? Try using Lavender hydrosol in an aromatic bath experience leaving you refreshed and smelling wonderful while providing moisture to your skin.
- One of the most popular scents, Lavender is a natural perfume and non-toxic air freshener. Mist gently on your bedsheets, pillow, in the bathroom, or on your bath towels.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children and if pregnant, please consult your physician before use. Avoid using on infants or very young children. Hydrosols, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.